TS ICET Seat Allotment Results 2018 has been released on 7th July officially at tsicet.nic.in. All the Students can check ts icet seat allotment order their Rank Lists and qualified aspirants name lists available to check ts icet seat allotment college wise online from below link.
TS ICET Seat Allotment Results 2018 Download Rank Wise College allotment List @ tsicet.nic.in
TS ICET First Phase Seat Allotment Results Details:
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Council of Higher education
Date of examination: 23rd and 24th May 2018
Official site: tsicet.nic.in
Name of the University: Kakatiya University Warangal
Name of the Exam: Integrated Common Entrance Test
Category: TS ICET Seat Allotment Result 2018, Rank Lists
Important Points of TS ICET 2018 Seat Allotment:
- Only the Students who have qualified in TS ICET seat allotment results 2018 will be considered for the seat allotment process.
- It is mandatory for every Student to register and participate in the counselling of TS ICET 2018.
- Prior to the seat allotment of TS ICET, applicants have to fill in choices of branches and colleges as per their preferences. Students also have to verify all the required documents at the time of counselling.
The allotment of seats to the Students in the desired institute is subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria of TS ICET 2018.
- If Students are satisfied with the icet seat allocated to them, they have to accept the seats online and save the details of joining.
- A joining report with the admission number of the candidate will also be generated. Candidates have to take a print out of the same and retain it safely.
- After confirming the seats, candidates have to pay the requisite fee amount through the challan mode.
Students who have been allotted seats have to carry the print out of the joining report along with them to the institute for taking admission.
- Students who fail to report to the respective institute for TS ICET seat allotment process within the given period of time will lose their claim to the seat allotted to them.
Required Documents For Verification:
- TS ICET 2018 Hall Ticket
- TS ICET 2018 Rank Card, Aadhar Card.
- Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalised education) or Residence certificate of either of the parent in ts for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- Aadhar Card (Xerox will also be returned after verification).
TS ICET 1 Round Counselling 2018
- In this round candidate gets seats in the college according to the merit list and rank range.
- This round of counselling will schedule in the month of June 2018.
- Candidates must have to report at allotted institutes on or before the last date.
- Otherwise, seat will refer to other candidates who deserve it.
TS ICET 2nd Round Counselling 2018
- If candidates fail to get a seat in the first round can participate in this round.
- The candidate does not satisfy with seat allotted to him/her in the first round can apply for this round.
- If a candidate fails to report to counselling venue on time should be eligible for the second round.
- If a candidate did not get the seat of their choice also apply for the second phase of counselling.
TS ICET 3rd Round Counselling 2018
- This is last round which is conducting for admission in MCA, MBA courses in the state of telangana colleges.
- Huge numbers of candidates have registered for counselings.
- The seat will be allotted as per rank card and score card which is obtained in the TS ICET 2018 Entrance test.
How To Check TS ICET 2018 seat allotment Letter:
- Log on to the official website tsicet.nic.in
- Click on Students or candidate login with the help of ID and password allotted by the helpline centre
- Enter your hall ticket number, login ID, Date of birth etc
- click on submit button
- The TS ICET 2018 Seat allotment letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download button and
- Click on the print button to get the printout for further use.
- All the Students will have to carry all the original document in the Counselings session for verification